Visitors & Family
Seeing the people we love in a hospital can be just as traumatic as being a patient yourself. As a friend or family member you play a vital role in the recovery of your loved one. You can provide us with information on the patient’s medical history and recent behaviors that are invaluable in the treatment process. At Monrovia Memorial, we strive to make everyone: patient, family members and friends, comfortable. We are here to serve.
Please know that if your loved one is admitted here at Monrovia, they are receiving the best attention and care available.
For the comfort and recovery of our patients Monrovia Memorial Hospital has rules and regulations for visitors.
Visiting Hours are everyday; 10 am thru 8pm.*
- Maximum of two guests per room at a time.
- No children under the age of 12 may visit patients or enter the nursing care areas.
- Special accommodations may be made for children under 12 to visit patients in the solarium with doctor approval.
- Flowers are welcome, but not allowed in the ICU for patient safety reasons.
- Each visitor must sign in at the admitting desk and wear a temporary badge.
- In certain instances additional visitor requirements/precautions may be necessary due to patient condition.
* Exceptions may be made on an individual basis.